Re: [Melb] Tait Trip this Saturday (S Circular)

: For a copy of the S circular for this Saturdays Tait trip have a look at:
: http://www.ecr.mu.oz.au/~cmgord/trains/current/s2410-99.pdf

Someone can help with the following:
At Belgrave we arrive into Platform 1, there will be a Ringwood shuttle
in Platform 2 (3 cars) and shortly after we arrive another Ringwood
shuttle will arrive into platform 1 in front of us (3 cars), so there
will be the tait and a 3 car comeng in the same platform.
The 3 car train in the same platform leaves at 1350 (hence one of the
reasons we spend 50 minutes at Belgrave, apart from lunch)
During the tine when there is the two trains in platform 1, another train
will come and go from platform 2 (arrive at 1327, leave at 1332) and
could be a 6 car train (if Hillside run 6 car trains to FSS that day),
and if so hopefully a Hitachi so that there will be three types of train
in two platforms at Belgrave.  (I think maybe a nice picture from the bridge)

At Lilydale:
ref: http://www.ecr.mu.oz.au/~cmgord/trains/signalling/lilydale/
for a diagram.
Tait arrives at 1451, leaves at 1523
3 car shuttle arrives at 1437, leaves at 1457
6 car FSS traain arrives at 1455, leaves at 1519
3 car shuttle arrives at 1517 and leaves ar 1537

So you see when the tait arrive at 1451 there will already be a 3 car
train there and another 6 car train will arrive before the 3 car train
leaves.  Same problem when the tait leaves.

One way it would work it the same as at Belgrave with the 1455 arrival into
the same platform as the tait, but since this train is from FSS and runs to
FSS will it be 3 cars or 6?

Help Please.

--

Chris Gordon