Re: New Activist Site

United? well how can the workers be strong  when the so-called great public
transport unions that "unite us"are up their necks in deals regarding job cut
backs, rationalisations, privatisation etc. At each step the unions are
consulted by managment to what is going to happen, then the union leaders
agree, then they go and try and sell  the "Victories" to their members.

After 12 years of working in public transport the only ones who have gained
from all the changes are  the government, the private companies and the union
leaders (The union leaders seem to always keep their jobs and privliges)