Re: Guards to Drive During Olympics?

Rod <comtrain@mpx.com.au> wrote in message
7vrsb1$nbn$1@news1.mpx.com.au">news:7vrsb1$nbn$1@news1.mpx.com.au...
> Sorry David, in my previous post I called you Craig,
>
> > Trains do not have steering wheels.
> > Some of the best drivers are ex-Guards.
>
> But I also noticed the two lines repeated above.....
> I will never believe the second line, like I said before, most failed

Got news for you again, he is 100% correct. The vast majority of ex Guards
are excellent Drivers. They have had experience in the other part of the
train and know what is basically required. Of course Guards are already
qualified to drive in the case of an emergency as well as being trained in
the mechanical side (ableit not as in depth as a Driver) as well.