Re: Sighting - C50? and 2 NRs

Steven Hurst <hurste@primus.com.au> wrote in message
huJT3.98$ky4.2935@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net">news:huJT3.98$ky4.2935@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net...
> It was C508 + NR61 + NR30 (aboriginal livery)   I believe that the left
> about 9:30 after crossing the XPT in somerton loop.  I have photos as does
> Gareth Lumsden, we missed each other by about a minute :)

I wish I knew what you guys looked like!
Every time I see some one out there, I thinks to myself hmmm...fair short
hair about 35 and I have seen you a few times before...wonder if you are on
the Group.......ahh..another one
Fresh faced kid, all smiles and a pre-owned Canon QL ..School Kid?? Yes its
after 3.30..now would that be.....naa.......and I still see Peter and his
old red Gemini and yet he has passed from this world for a better, but it is
nice that he waves to me every now and then...Broadford again, this
Christmas, mate?
Cheers
Rod