Re: Kensington bridge collapse

Thought it amazing ..heard a throw a way line on the radio driving home that
a bridge had collapsed...ho-humm....trains delayed..ho humm...meanwhile BIG
sports news!!  hang on...bridge collapsed!!  rurn on news at
home...nothing..zip,,nada...its a bit hard to overlook a bridge collapsin
isnt it?? I suppose unless they were transport a horse across it it doesnt
matter!!

cheers >:~)) Richard