Re: Republic - off topic (was: Model Railways)

----------
In article <381E5BB9.9CD536F5@ozemail.com.au>, James Brook
<ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au> wrote:

>Michael Kurkowski wrote:
>
>> You would be correct in that assumption (see previous post re assume). I
>> don't like the idea of not being able to vote for my president.

That's alright, I don't like the idea of having to bow to my head of state.

Yes I know you're going to say that the GG is the head of state, but if
that's the case, let's write the queen out of the equation, whoops.... that
would be a republic.

Don't let John Howard get his slimey way on November 6th, Vote yes just to
piss him off!!

Stuart Thyer
Photographer
University of Melbourne