Re: WCR leasing R766? - off topic

Michael Kurkowski <mk@netstra.com.au> wrote in aus.rail:

>How did you find the phone number in the first place? :-) I don't recall
>ever seeing a phone number on the front of the building, if you have ever
>driven past :-) (My reasoning for being in the area is rocky horror picture
>show one a month, across the road at the Classic Cinema.. alas, it as of
>last month isnt there any more :( ).

That's all right Michael, you don't have to apologise. It's not a
capital offence to visit Elsternwick.

[Troll-mode on]
You only have to apologise if you're from Broadmeadows ('cause you're
living amongst thugs) or Blackburn ('cause you're living amongst the
most boring people in Melbourne) or Noble Park ('cause you're living
amongst boring thugs) or the North Shore in Sydney ('cause your nose
is so high up in the air you're being blamed for ozone-layer
depletion), but, hey, Elsternwick's fine by me. Many interesting
recreational centres are located there (nudge,nudge,wink,wink).
[Troll-mode off]

Readers of this illustrious little newsgroup are deemed to be exempted
from any of the inferences above as to their moral or physical habits
since it is to be assumed that if you're a railway enthusiast you are
slightly autistic or on such a high spiritual and artistic plane where
joy, fulffillment and the meaning of life are gleaned by the sight and
sound of moving rusty-metal objects in preference to more
human-interface type pursuits such as beating the crap out of someone
or watching Neighbours - or both - at the same time if you're really
talented.

(:-)

Les Brown