dirtcircuitvideos wrote:

> Thank you very much David
> for doing what I could not
> Robin
> --
> Dirtcircuit Videos
>  Email:  dirtcircuitvideos@bigpond.com
> Webpage:  http://www.users.bigpond.com/dirtcircuitvideos.htm

It's good to see these images finally placed on a web page so that they
can be viewed in the future - rather than waste big amounts of bandwidth
in the meantime.  You would have saved yourself a lot of flaming and
ridicule Robin if you'd either asked for someone else to host the
pictures, or asked how to upload them.  If you're not familiar with how
to post them up online yourself, then I'd suggest that you learn soon :>

I guess it's just as important to qualify that with "good on you" for
making your pictures available to the wider guNZel community.  (I'm a
kiwi so I'm allowed to write it like that;) )

Reuben