Re: RELOCATION OF K CLASS LOCO K170 FORMERLY K192

Hi,

I got some photos of the move, 1) of the tender on the low loader at the
State Coal Mine museum; and 2) of the locomotive in the main street on
another separate low loader. For those interested, the move was made two
weeks ago almost (i.e. on Sunday May 16).

I cannot place the photos online since i do not as yet have access to a
slide scanner but in the near future expect to see them and a huge number
of other photos online. In spare time i am already working on a website
that will consist of a lot of suburban system information and other
victorian information. That will be online soon as well.

rgds
micahel

paul scribbled something with a chicken feather on 28/05/1999 in