Re: 80th anniversary of suburban electrification

>>I'm not sure how a "street railway" is legally defined. This would
>>include some parts of Whycheproof (not the centre reservation, but at
>>each end of the main street), and shared road/rail bridges.
>>
>When  is a railway not a railway?
>When is a tramway not a tramway?
>When is a Tangara not a Tangara?
>When is an emu not an emu?
>When is a horse not a horse, of course, of course.......
>
>What's in a name?

My old Toyota T18 is painted in Rolls Royce [genuine] black paint, sports a
Rolls Royce look a like Grill and has a genuine Flying Lady on the pretend
radiator Cap!
I will smash your bloody face in if you suggest that it is anything but a
genuine Roller!

I think some of you blokes have a problem!
A tram is never a train!
Come on you South Australians tell me the Glenelg Tram is a Train!
It runs [mostly] on its own reserve, it even has slightly raised platforms,
signals and
a no 6 Automatic Brake Valve.!!
Some almost Trains are called Tramways!
But the Ugly Duckling Story is just a Fairy Tale, and Trams NEVER grow up to
be Trains...He...He...
Maybe its time for you Trammies to start off Aus Trams, cut a bit of the
chaff out of this News Group.......Ha!  thats the answer
Rod ;o)