Re: 80th anniversary of suburban electrification

That is your perception Mark,

the legal definitions were very real, and governed the operation of each
entity.

The "Railway Trams" operated under the railways act, were operated by
members of the ARU not the AT&MOEA.

When MMTB trams went on strike, the Railway Trams kept operating.

When the railways were on strike, the Railway Trams didn't run.

The cars, like the sparks had a kerosene or oil lamp at each end,

Cheers
John Wayman

19990527013019.18947.00000886@ng-fw1.aol.com">news:19990527013019.18947.00000886@ng-fw1.aol.com...