Re: New Pics up Today

It can be even easier at Tripod - they provide a home page creator and also
a tool that helps you build album of pictures. I don't know what these tools
are like to use, but the rest of tripod is fairly easy to use.
5Z033.1031$PN5.4533@newsfeeds.bigpond.com">news:5Z033.1031$PN5.4533@newsfeeds.bigpond.com...