Re: victrip web page

"FRISCÉ Theatre Co. (Bryan Cullis)" wrote:

> Try http://www.buslines.com.au.  If you know the route number, or even the
> area, Buslines has it's timetable.  If it doesn't, it'll send you to the bus
> company's website (presuming they have one).

Seems like a useful site, if your are into buses. Looked at Grendas 811 service.
TT comprehensive and map excellent. Should have said Middle Brighton to
Dandenong I would think. Starts from Middle Brighton station and refers to
trains arriving at Middle Brighton. However, I guess Middle Brighton is in the
middle of Brighton so it is probably right but slightly misleading.

DEL