Re: 8 car chopper

C9 has lost 3600/4250 and thus is now running as six cars again

and as DJ has already said, 3596 was the chopper motor with the blue and yellow
on its fibreglass front
I'm know I have a photo of it when it was on the front of a four-car C2 a couple
of years ago, but it was extraordinarily crap 'cos it was at night without a
tripod;)

Homer