Re: Railway Photos Now Available.

dirtcircuitvideos wrote in message <01be9cd2$439bc5e0$LocalHost@default>...
>I am not a company , I do these photos
>as a hobby and I may give up on the idea
>as I have not received a single request for
>Photos.

Because people do not want to tie up your time to have them emailled, and
their own download quotas, if they are not what they want.

If you have them on a website, you upload them all ONCE, and then people can
see the thumbnails of them (reduced drain on the download quotas, for those
who have them) and can then decide if they want to download the full pic.
Much less work for YOU and for US!

DaveP