Re: 2 car N sets etc

On Thu, 13 May 1999, Steven wrote:

> If you happened to read, I think it was monday, the Herald Sun you may have
> noticed a photo of one crossing the Flinders Street Viaduct above the new
> aquarium, in a story about it (the aquarium).

Yes, but these are not N cars.  They are Z cars, which are often added to
a pass to extend it's compacity.  The photo is of a 'blubird' service.
It was the Herald Sun, Monday (10 may), page 11

Gareth.

Gareth Lumsden, s9763278@minyos.its.rmit.edu.au
Gareth's Railway Web Page http://minyos.its.rmit.edu.au/~s9763278
Q. Why do Aussie men piss in the garden at parties?
A. Because there's always someone throwing up in the toilet.