Re: Railway Digest - May 1999

Hi Derek

Derek Rogers wrote in message ...
>The major feature article in the May issue of Railway Digest
>covers the NSW 90 class locomotives, motive power which
>first entered service five years ago this month. The 10-page
>article covers their development and technical aspects
>together with operational and Ready Power summaries
>in separate sections.

And it is full of the usual typos.......

An example from Ian Brady's article entitled "Easter 1999 - an Olympic Games
test?" - page 16, first column, last paragraph......

"The forward notice for the football match was insufficient to prevent
cancellation of these works...."

Now, if it was "insufficient to prevent cancellation" I presume the
trackwork was cancelled?

That is merely one of many errors appearing throughout the May Digest.

DaveP