Adelaide and S.A. Track and Signalling Diagrams

In the February 1999 issue of Transit Australia, "Track and Signalling
Diagrams of the Adelaide Metropolitan Area" by Graham Vincent is
mentioned, as is a complementary volume covering most other railways
in South Australia.

Has anyone seen these, if so what's your opinion of them, and does the
author have e-mail or would I need to contact him through the post or
on the phone?

TIA

Dean
To reply via E-mail, please remove the NO_SPAM from my address.