Re: Lidcombe Platform 0 - "Sprint Platform"

I have a copy of a circular from OCA operations
The Sprint is to operate every 10 minutes between 7.00am and 11.00pm 7 days
per week
It is Normally a 2 car set Monday to Friday
An 8 car set will run Friday evenings, Saturday and Sunday.
A Central to Olympic Park is to be a 6 or 8 car set and run Friday nights
and Weekends every 15 minutes. Additional capacity for special events.
Buses From Lidcombe will still run to Olympic Park Newington and the Wharf
by Baxter's route 906 and continue to Parramatta route 655
State Transit From Lidcombe to Olympic Park is Mons Rd route 403 and 404 and
Newington to Strathfield via the wharf and Olympic park 401.