Re: Electric Staff in Victoria

> What other states used what VR termed automatic electric staff, and
> where else was it in use in Victoria?

Sulky Loop was unnattended, with Ballarat "C" (Macarthur St) on the other
side.

A rather unusual arrangement, where the signaller at "C" box could release
his own staff as well as the staff for Sulky Loop.

Not 100% sure of the arrangements, as it was only explained to me, I never
actually saw it in use..

--
Thanks, Tony.

            Please Note: NEW LOCATION
     Railpix - Australian Railway Photography.
------>> http://www.railpage.org.au/railpix