Re: 620 Class In New Livery

While the original aim was to do what has been outlined by Derek this has not
happened. The windows were already tinted, and the toilets have been boarded
up so they can no longer be used. They didn't even air condition the drivers
cabs as the drivers had been promised. Now it appears that the powers above
have asked "why are we wasting money on this old junk!" A second set 628/728
is being done at present but it is unclear if any more will be done after
that. There have been 2 accidents in recent weeks where 620 sets have run
into buffer stops in Newcastle and they may be a shortage of cars. Cheers Bob