Re: 620 Class In New Livery

alco@acay.com.au wrote:

> Hi all,
>        a photo of 623/723 in the new livery apperrs in Australian Motive Power
> Review (the ezine) Aprill issue that is released tomorrow.In the meanwhile you
> can take a sneek prieview at:http://members.tripod.com/~alcophile/723.jpg
> Cheers
> Bob

Well it looks pretty dreadful, but most users of 620 class are more
interested in what's inside. I can't believe that the comfort level has
advanced beyond 1970 standard. Where is the air-conditioning,
comfortable seats, soundproofing etc.

When I moved to Muswellbrook in 1987 the train service had been
suspended due to the upgrading works. It was later reinstated using a
620 set. Was this progress?

Barry Campbell