Re: One Saturday in Melbourne

John Cleverdon wrote:

> David Proctor wrote:
>
> > Neil Waller wrote in message <36FEB3AD.CEAE7A32@dehaa.sa.gov.au>...
> >
> > >The Swans won at the weekend did they?
> >
> > They haven't won the first round in YEARS! And if I recall, Adelaide did not
> > win their first game last year, and went on to become premiers.
>
> You are all wrong!! Its _Essendon_ who will be the premiers - Sheeds will be
> able to go out on a high note.
> And James Hird will make it Brownlow #2.
>
> John

As much as I hate to say it this might be the year of the Power.   (I don't care
who wins as long as it isn't Port Adelaide or a Melbourne team, but I'd even
support Port over a Melbourne team).

Back to a railway note - the Crows being in the finals, and doing it the hard
way, over the past couple of years has been a nice little earner for the
Overland - firstly AN then GSR.   I guess GSR don't care who is in the finals as
long as it is Adelaide or Port Adelaide.

--
Neil Waller	(nwaller@denr.sa.gov.au)
Department of Environment Heritage and Aboriginal Affairs

Unless explicitly attributed, the opinions expressed are personal
and not those of DEHAA or the South Australian Government.