Re: ATP

Darryl
I worked 9S80 to Townsville last week on a non ATP del ( 2 x 2400's) and
noticed
that the UHF radios went beserk for about 30 metres either side of the CTC /
ATP huts.
 Is it the same on ATP equipped Dels or just a fault on the one I was on.
I hadn't been up that way for 8 or 9 months
--
Bazt

bazt@tpgi.com.au
Darryl Georgee wrote in message <921793550.909170@terra.ultra.net.au>...
>"bazt" <bazt@tpgi.com.au> wrote:
>
>>C'mon Darryl, Be fair. It keeps you and the controllers awake
>
> Yes, and provides lots of work for the RDC in Brissy :-)
>
>>Bazt
>
>>bazt@tpgi.com.au

>>> Total