Web list of all proposed passenger rail developments

I have just added the following page to my web site

http://people.enternet.com.au/~cbrnbill/maps/devel.htm

It lists all projects underway and proposals for projects which will
impact passnger rail services in Australia.  There are some subjective
assessments by me about how likeley these things are to come good, and
the completion dates are pretty nebulous in some cases.  I could be
wrong (I'm not GOD after all), so if anyone wants to email me or post
corrections to aus.rail I will keep this list up to date.

This should get you lot all going again.