Re: Air Raid Precautions

>< Tell > wrote in message <370ad91e.4231925@news.ozemail.com.au>...
>>"Jo & Paul" <curry@tpg.com.au> wrote:

>>>Could somebody please explain the operating instructions of aust
>>>railways during air raids

>>Expecting something soon Paul.?

	From the other side of the globe....
	At a recent RR show I saw a WWII pamphlet issued by two East Coast
	US RRs for their personnel on how to identify bombs, craters,
	how far from the RoW a device could be and still run trains, etc...

thanks
dave pierson                        |the facts, as accurately as i can manage,
Compaq Computer Corporation         |the opinions, my own.
334 South St                        |
Shrewsbury, Mass USA                 pierson@gone.enet.dec.com
"He has read everything, and, to his credit, written nothing."  A J Raffles
"....the net of a million lies...."	Vernor Vinge