Apology to those concerned!

Lesson No.1
This little message is directed to the two fellow Aus. rail people, who I
have been somewhat less than  polite
to on this group in recent times. I have recently been communicating
privately with these people, and I have made an apology. A more Public
Apology may actually do more damage than correct the wrong.
So rather than rub salt into the wound, I would like to say, that those who
rightfully took offence, know that this message is directed to them. And
those who regularly read the news group, will know who I offended and know
why I have apologised. Complicated, sorry it is. I have apologised privately
as well!
Lesson No.2 [UN-related even though on topic]
Recently I was given some Confidential information, and agreed to keep it
close until it was made public.
Now I did this for about three days, when another Union person told me the
exact same information, and informed me that it was general information at
Dynon, and so I presumed it was no longer confidential  [was now Public
knowledge], and when I got the chance, talked about it with other workers,
and detailed most of it to fellow news group readers...well that was a
pretty bad error of judgement on my behalf, and although most of the people
at work knew as much as I, Freight Victoria, did not know that all this
information was circulating! I have a feeling they are a little pissed off,
and I dont blame them! Freight Victoria have probably discovered, first
hand,  the famous V/Line "grape-vine" that was modelled on those used in
Europe by resistance fighters, and know body ever found out how it works,
only that it does...but I digress !
I would there fore hope that I have not embarrassed any of the people named
as being placed into management positions, as apparently, no announcements
have been made. As of today the bosses are in Limbo, exactly as are the
workers. Possibly Marinus is the only certainty at this time.

my lesson....I promise to go back to the first person and be released from
Confidentiality before I communicate to other interested parties..but then
again I doubt if I will ever get the opportunity again.
You are supposed to feel better when you have cleansed the soul, why do I
feel so bad then!
Rod :o)