Australian web cams.

Hunting around I can only find a view of the MCG from the top of 101 Collins
Street as the closest I can get to a bit of rail.
There appears to be some sort of plat opposite the grounds and I wonder if
this is used during events at the ground.
Right up at the top of the picture along the perway it looks like a station.
Checking on web railmaps it may be Richmond Station.  Is this correct?
Are there any better views of track I can see.

Don Smith