Re: SRA display model trains stolen!

Railway Rasputin wrote:

> > Were those the two large black boxes with white stencilled lettering that
> > weresitting open outside 2nd west shed at redfern?? these were visible
> > from all trains
> > travelling past this location - I was wondering what those boxes were
> > for..
> >
> > > [..]
>
> These are mock ups of the XPT sleeper car and Endevour cars

err no.. I know what the mockups are, they are on the acdep side. The two boxes
I was talking about were on the *other* side, ie Carriage Works. They were near
the traverser between 1st & 2nd west sheds, and they only turned up during the
week, and had white stencilled lettering "TANGARA" on at least one of them. The
mockups near ACDEP have been there for years.

Homer