Re Lets Standardise instead!

>We talked about converting the Tocumwal line to SG. They now rail rice
from north
>of Echuca to Toc via the cross country line, does this me if  Toc is
converted we
>have to convert that line also, and the Dookie. What about north of
Echuca, where
>does it stop.

Now I am not saying that it would be right to convert Tocumwal to SG, but
if this happened and Dookie closed or for some reason went SG, and
Toolamba Echuca went SG what of north and south of Echuca, will Echuca be
both SG, and BG, or will all north of Echuca go SG, and Bendigo Echuca get
closed?  If Toc goes SG it will also effect Melbourne-Bendigo-Echuca-Deni.
Now that is something none of yous have looked at.

Doug.