Last transport news: DHL, MRW, Iberia, Delta, Lufthansa, CAT, Renfe, Danzas, CorreosŠ

Urgente Online, http://www.urgenteonline.com , daily and free digital
newspaper about logistic and transportation, offers daily updated news about
transport and logistic.

We had added to our Web a search engine: we pleasure invite you to use it.

Daily we¹ll published stock exchange information about Transportes Azkar,
the first spanish transport company  to be quoted at Bolsa of Madrid. You
can found at http://www.urgenteonline.com/indice.htm

Our last week news, http://www.urgenteonline.com/english :

=====HEADLINES=====
SPAIN
Feve to expand freight business
DHL reaches 300 million turnover in Galicia region
MRW to sponsor Lamborghini Trophy in 1999
Iberia to privatise 30 percent
Delta opens Barcelona route
New railway station of La Rioja awarded
Eurobus starts Algeciras-Irun line
Festival Cruceros orders two new vessels
Lufthansa set to reach top ranks in Spain
Government sets up advisory body for postal liberalisation
Azkar opens branch in Coimbra
Work on high speed track accelerated
New trade union board at Renfe
Iberia labour dispute leads to preliminary agreement
Bilbao subways acquires new train units
CAT achieves 22.6 billion in turnover
Renfe announces mayor investment in new trains
Guipuzcoana grows by 13.5 percent in 1998
Correos co-operates with Mail Corp of Argentina
Iberia backs Spanish Oscar nominees
Zaragoza airport enlargement under way
Las Palmas port cuts fares

EUROPE
Transfennica to connect Antwerp and Hamina
Danzas sale cleared by EU, Swiss bodies and share holders
European Parliament urges Commission to liberalise railroads
Portugalia to decide on alliance membership
Frans Maas announces campaign for Portugal
Danzas restructures European network
EU subsidises intermodal and marine transport

LATIN AMERICA
Aero Continente Chile starts with domestic flights

ASSIGMENTS
Juan Manuel Sánchez, director General of Railways and Road Transport at the
Spanish Department of Transport.
Alberto García Alvarez, director of resources at the Gestor de
Infraestructuras Ferroviarias (GIF), government body in charge of the
railway infrastructure management.
Angel Gausinet Mellado, member of the newly created Postal Advisory Council
in representation of the courier industry.
Marcelino Alonso, president of Astilleros Españoles (AESA), the state
controlled shipyards.
James Buzaid, new director of global logistics for North America at Emery
Worldwide.
Juan Jose Lillo, new marketing director of Opel Spain.
Oliver Danan, new marketing director of Opel in France.
Jesper Kjaedegaard, first vice-president of AP Möller shipping company.

And its all for free. Your Business decisions will  get all the necessary
information background they need. 24 hours a day and 365 days a year.

We are sure you'll find our free e-zine of great help.

Regards,
Urgente Online Press
http://www.urgenteonline.com/