Re: Another Magical Mystery Tour (Olympic Park)

David Johnson wrote:

> David Proctor wrote:
>
> > Which one? And why didn't the driver pull up when he saw the wrong signal
> > indication (I know, it would have stuffed up the rest of the trains
> > behind........)
>
> Yes, as he would have had to wait for a timeout before the points could be
> changed.

Would the timeout have caused a large delay? What was the frequency of trains
moving in and out of Olympic Park. (and how long is the timeout?)

I think a grand job was done of moving that many ppl in and out of the
stadium...
You can only learn by your mistakes..

--
Thanks, Tony.

"Keyboard controller failure. - Press F1 to continue..."

New Homepage: http://homepages.tig.com.au/~baulko

It's here: Railpix - Australian Railway Photography.
            http://railpix.freeservers.com