Re: Platform O at Lidcombe.

Yes, It is only supposed to be a temporary platform for this year, as
cityrail is still waiting for council approval for there plan to knock half
the roadway out to put the track opposite platform 1.
I note a lot of work going on at platform 0 (maybe a rush job to extend it
to 8 car length)
Regards,,