Re: Privatised Government?

Interesting Note:

Perth's buses, now run by several private companies (e.g. sWAn Transit, PATH
transit, etc), retain government plates. It seems the private companies are
just labour agencies intended to frustrate union power. However, the strike
affecting northern suburbs a few days back, over the colour of a driver's
shoes (brown not black) signals that management stupidity and employee "blow
the customers" attitudes are still alive and well in the private sector -
what a surprise!

DW