Re: Railsearchengine!!!

Barry Salter wrote:

> On Mon, 8 Mar 1999 11:16:20 +0100, "Victor"
> <vicns78@hotmail.comANDREMOVETHIS> wrote:
>
> >Take a look at our new website!!! We have the first railsearchengine!! And
> >even better, your site can be added!! Take a look at
> >http://www.trainimages.com.
> >
> Or, of course, you *could* use RailServe <http://www.railserve.com/>

(Shameless Plug Alert!)

Or you could use the NMRA Directory with 3200+ links. BTW we have
finally settled into our new server and have a new url (listed
below), and my cold from Heck has finally passed, so regular updates
will be coming again. (End of Shameless Plug) ;-)

Robert Waller
NMRA Directory of World Wide Rail Sites:
http://www.ribbonrail.com/nmra