Re: C Class back in service again !........well...

On Sun, 7 Mar 1999 23:47:59 +1100, "Rod" <berlina@bigpond.com> wrote:
505 will be going west in it has not already gone to swap traction
motors with an 81 as the tm in 505 are in better condition than the
particular 81,s
505 508 are still may end up as melb shunters
rumor has it that nr has still not wrote off any of the c's as not
going to run again
ask any nr crew and the will tell you that the 81's handed over to nr
have come off the coal road and are in very poor condition after using
the others that nr had ,  had reconditioned by componet  exchanges