The late Running of trains in Victoria

As of late the 5.17pm train has been delayed more times than it actually
runs on time when you contact v/line the excuse is a defective train never
the excuse that they have NO crews to run the trains how often can they
blame a loco instead of themselves for this problem i am considering taken
this a lot further to our local MP as well as the transport users
association and the media to highlight the problem that the passengers are
having and V/LINE managements attitude to the problem really sucks. The
operations manager gone home by 5:15 pm on a long weekend it is really a
typical government department. What are these so called Managers going to be
like in a private company that is if they have jobs. I for one would not
employ any of these people as they have been to much government orientated
and the attitude really leaves a lot to be desired . It has happened 8 times
in two months with sometimes no announcements until you are supposed to be
at your destination. Welcome to the privatisation and it might awaken thes
government employees to the real world instead of a big holiday that they
have enjoyed for so long.