Re: Trivia - Double Slip points

Christopher_Martin GORDON wrote in message
<7bj1h9$c3h$1@mulga.cs.mu.OZ.AU>...
>: Double slips, scissors, delta's also throw in double and single
compounds.

>What are double and single compounds?  I believe they are putting
>in two compoundsa at the down end of Ringwood, but that is another
>month away.

There just so happens to be a picture of American double slip points at
alt.binaries.pictures.rail .Australian double slips are not as complex as
these but you get the idea. The name of the post is:-

Once Upon a Time, Long ago (REPOST) - acl01s.jpg(1/1) 72394 bytes.

Enjoy!!!

Regards

Matt Smith
Brisbane, Queensland