Re: ST LEONARDS (NEW)

Ron BEST wrote in message ...
>Noticed a partially-constructed platform on what I assume will be the up
>side of the new up outer track. (Unless the existing 2 tracks are going to
>have their track centres widened for some reason.)

The new station that is being constructed at St. Leonards will cosist of two
island platforms, one serving up services and one down services. The insland
platforms are to allow the proposed qaudruplication. I don't believe track
centres will be changing, though I could be wrong. Last time I looked the
centres were to be 3.660m

Ben Staples