NSWGR steam

I am trying to find the following for the 36 and 38 class.

[a] full goods load unassisted
[b] passenger load unassisted

for the Sydney to Goulburn and the Goulburn to Sydney section.

What was the load for the Melbourne Limited? Did the 38 class do it
alone SYD / Goulburn up & down?

Was there a load difference for the 36 original and Belpaire boiler?

For those who have already helped me with material for my Sydney to
Goulburn simulator route project; so far I have got the Sydney /
Picton part done.  It looks like it will be in two parts with the
split at Moss Vale.

Anyone know of a useful Australian steam loco web site?

Cheers
Peter Cokley