Re: C505 gone a wandering again?

Roderick Smith (rodsmith@werple.net.au) wrote:
> I don't know whether you heard the rumour or not!

> In this hobby, you can hear any rumour you want to; aus.rail just makes
> propagation faster.  Always believe news after it has happened.

But then aus.rail has also had a lot of "you heard it first" before.
Granted there are more false rumours than real ones here. :)

It does seem pretty silly to make cabless slaves out of the C class when
you can run them as second units without any modification. And then flog
them off to somebody else later.

Cheers
David