Re: X47

Bruce & Jackie Behan wrote in message <3778E4C4.EB4E6127@tpg.com.au>...
>    you know the new paint work don't make the thing go any faster and
>wont be long till the paint falls of. It was painted at newport.

Ahhh! yes!  but not the old Newport.....New owners with new demands, and
less restrictions on the workers.....
Actually you may see some nice stuff come out of there in the future, the
tradesmen are very good, and in much demand outside. Not one of the
retrenched fitters failed to score a job! As I said before, with the right
direction and decent material to work with, they will raise an eyebrow or
two.
Rod