Re: Webb Dock Rail Access -oops we need a new bridge!!!

Good Post there,

There was a segment on 3LO this morning - and a planner  who knew nothing
about rail.
She  thought CITILINK should have planned for it - as if a road concern is
going to give and quarter to another from of transport ! She thought the
bridge should have had rail on it like the coat hanger in Sydney - imagine
the grades !

It also sound as if  the private operators know what they want in
efficiant intermodal connections, unlike the Webb dock line and all it's
use !