It's Sold!

Just came back from holidays in Melbourne, and while I was there a news
bulletin was put on TV saying that Victoria's public transport system is
sold.
I heard that Nation express (UK company) has bought V/Line plus half of the
suburban trains and trams.
Kennett (Jeff), says it's A win,win for all Victorian's.
Personally, I don't think so, as there is a joke in the ticketing system
which I am e-mailing to the transport minister, Let you know how I go.
Anyway, please place your views on this sell out in this newsgroup.
Regards, Mick.