Re: R711 trip to St. Arnaud on 4th July

On Thu, 24 Jun 1999 17:07:22 +1100, neil <neil@deakin.edu.au> wrote,
and I selectively quote:

>Yuri mentions a R711 trip to St. Arnaud on July 4th.  I can't find any
>details - Westcoast rail no nothing about it, Vline know nothing
>
>Is it a private charter??   Anybody know anything (about it)?

There's been mention of it on WCR's home page.  ARHS have produced a
pamphlet distributed in the May ARE and ARHS mailouts.

When I have times, they will be posted.

AFAIK, it is a confirmed tour (hence it's no longer in italics on my
home page).

Regards

Yuri
--
==================================
Yuri J Sos

Unless otherwise stated, all locations mentioned
are in Victoria, Australia

Reply to: steam4me@enternet.com.au

Personal Web site has now moved to
http://www.railpage.org.au/steam4me
Recipient of Compuserve Web Gem Award

The Steam Media Productions web site has moved to
http://www.railpage.org.au/smedia