Re: MELBOURNE TRAMWAY TRACK DIAGRAM

David McLoughlin wrote:

> No.

Your're right but there is a set of A3 pages showing the development of Melb
trams track layouts. I think that there are about 16 pages and they go hand in
hand with a set of notes with dates of opening, closing and changes including
duplications etc. They have never been published but there are probably a number
of sets in private hands. It beats hands down the Stephen Watson efforts but
unlike his has not been published.

To add to your comments - I have never seen a track map for the cable trams
showing the actual track layout. I hope that someone does have the information
and can assist in its publishing. It would make a very handy appendix to "Mind
the Curve".

David Langley.