Re: Edmonson Ticket type

Eddie Oliver <eoliver@efs.mq.edu.au> wrote in aus.rail:

>Yes, of course, Les. Just refresh my memory, please, as to the latest
>large-scale Victorian ticketing innovation. They call it Metcard or
>something like that, and it is a system which everybody absolutely
>loves, praises and admires? Is that right?

Yes Eddie, that's the one that ERG will be selling to the rest of the
world once the politicians have finished extracting all the political
mileage they can get out of it. Even Sydney might get it one day if
they should ever be far-sighted enough, not that I'm parochial, tut,
tut.

At least we don't have problems introducing new timetables. What
happened to the last one again??

Les Brown