Re: BB18 1/4

It was 1079 on the tv as the newsreader pronounced it as 1-0-7-9
instead of ten seventy nine. I am not sure which is the correct way to
say the numbers.

I think you will find 1072 was the one used with 1079 in th early
1970's. It went to ZZR / Lithgow and then we had one. 1089 was safely
stuffed and mounted at Redbank.

Cheers
Peter Cokley