Re: [Fwd: ] <WARNING: Colourful language inside>

There is a certain "style" in the ravings though, isn't there? Enough to classify
the writer as a semiliterate unimaginative psychopath with low intelligence and
criminal tendencies.............

But please don't judge the rest of the public by this loon, David.