Re: Web Designer For Hire

On Sun, 13 Jun 1999 14:02:09 +1000, "Terence Siganakis" <tez@vic.bigpond.net.au> wrote:

>Y the hell would anyone hire you when your website sucks as hard as yours
>does?
Jeepers Terence, your right

I dont beleive this guy.
Get a load of this dudes site.

AND Never complain about "my" spelling again.

Riknet is a home-grown buesness. We offer designer Web Page disign, from experianced designers. Our
prices our fair, and our not Thousands of dollars like some other big-name corporations. You can see
a sample page, that one of our creators has made, or you can check out our prices.

It gets worse.
there are pictures of him, Posing like Madonna.
In his socks.
With a chair.

I am attempting meditation to block the vision from my mind.
I inadvertantly looked.

He is a crack victim, no doubt about it.
But then not the first web deesigner ive met on some wierd shit.

><crackvictim@home.com> wrote in message 3762EA7C.2383F815@home.com">news:3762EA7C.2383F815@home.com...
>> Want a Web Page?

>Don't know the complicated language of HTML?

So I noticed.

>Then go to
>> http://24.113.35.156/crackvictim/  for a great deal! Hire an experianced
>> person to make your Web Page for a small price!!
So how much are you paying? Mr experianced person.

This was asking for a good flaming.
See for yourself.

Cheers.

Automotive technical repair advice
Motor cycle technical repair advice
Help Articles to browse
http://drive.to/theworkshop
Free Software, Links and more.
A Public Resource.
ALL Articles Authored by an Australian Qualified Motor Mechanic.
They are written for "Interest" and are freely distributable in full form only by any other parties or individuals.